Forks Picking up Head (Picking-up heads for bags)
- Devices suitable for handling bags.
- Systems for picking up and depositing bags and for pressing them, diversified according to bag type.
- Specially designed for handling bags from Kg.5 to Kg.50 with whichever contents.
- It has 3 models according to different kind of bags and its Mosaic palletising scheme.
- Picking-up head made of an aluminium and stainless steel frame.
- Emercency stop device in case of accidental collision.
- According to different picking up head:
- Manual Adjustment by hand wheel of the distance between the two parts of the head to palletise different widths bags.
- Lateral bulkheads to held the bags so as to accompany it during the fase of unload.
- Pusher to guarantee a better level of the bags.
- Gradual opening of forks in order to place slowly the bag.
- Synchronization by means of gear and racks.
- Device to detect the presence of the product which is going to be picked-up.
- Electrical and pneumatic equipment set on the machine.
Tags:end of line - packaging machinery - end of line automation - forks picking up head
[www.europackitaly.com - Forks Picking up Head (Picking-up heads for bags)]